Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday's Finds

We have a busy weekend ahead. Our washer and dryer are on the fritz. It seems the appliances don't last much longer than 20 years or so. :) My washer is harvest gold, remember that color? I think I had it before my children were born. I can't complain, it's given me years of service. The dryer on the other hand, was purchased while my kids were in high school, the classic almond color, and one that decided to squeak with every round of clothes it dries. We can't dry clothes anymore at night, the noise loud enough to wake the dead. So, tomorrow we're out and about searching for new appliances. Never a fun way to spend money, but then, maybe we'll hook up with those new-fangled jobs, you know the ones that look like the belong in a space station orbiting the universe. We'll see.

No comments: