Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday's Musings

Got some great things accomplished on Sunday. Mostly loved working alongside my DH as we made up magnets for my latest -- LIKE LIGHTNING. We do it all, but the credit goes to my husband. He resizes the image of my cover, then prints it out, cuts them precisely with our paper cutter, and I sign the backs before we laminate and put the magnetic backing on. It's a process we've done since my fourth book and my first Harlequin Historical, LILY GETS HER MAN. I love giving away these business card size refrigerator magnets with my cover on front and my sig on the back. Then we packed up the box for the winner of my "Love in Bloom" contest. It was fun putting all the items in and making the prize look pretty and presentable. I'm off later to mail the box to the Post Office. My new contest "Summer Rain" starts today and it's up on the website now. So join in and take a chance. The prize this time is a silver bracelet similiar to the one that Trey gives Maddie in LIKE LIGHTNING, along with some other great items. I'm off now to work on the Desire synopsis again. Wish me luck!

No comments: